Scorpion Rotary Tattoo Machine in Cyanide Cyan by Ink Machines
Ink Machines Sweden is committed to offering the machines that encourage quality artists to produce quality work. This Scorpion tattoo machine is kinetically designed to permit fast ink saturation with minimal damage done to your client’s skin. This machine features a non-contact magnetic needle drive, upgraded cross-contamination control, and vibration control for comfortable procedures.
This machine is typically used with Scorpion grips and Neo cartridge needles. Neo cartridge needles, which are magnetically fixed to the machine, allow for optimally smooth and hygienic tattooing. A list of compatible products is provided below.
This listing is for the Ink Machines Scorpion in Cyanide Cyan. It comes equipped with a 22mm aluminum grip, a white standard drive magnet, a strong red drive magnet, a Torx T6 key, a needle stand (able to hold up to 4 needles), and oil for lubrication. It also comes equipped with the Scorpion Rotary Tattoo Machine Conversion Kit No. 110 and Precision Tool Kit No. 90, which allows you to easily make your Scorpion machine compatible with regular cartridge needles.
- Color: Cyanide Cyan
- Machine Weight: 107g
- Stroke length: 4mm
- Input voltage: 0–12v DC; works with regular power supplies
- Able to push needles up to 27mag
- RPM: 0–8 000 rpm/min
- Stitches/sec: 0–130/sec
- Low vibration for comfortable procedures
- Non-contact magnetic needle drive
- Equipped with standard white magnet
- Comes with strong red magnet; ideal for tough skin (can be used for needle inspection)
- Magnetic fixation secures needles
- RCA or clip cord connection
- Specifically compatible with Scorpion grips and Neo-cartridge tattoo needles
- Comes with Scorpion Rotary Machine Conversion Kit No. 110 and Precision Tool Kit No. 90
- Made in Sweden